TS ICET 2022 Application Form will be released by April 2022 through online mode. The TS ICET 2022 is popularly known as the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2022. The TS ICET 2022 Entrance Exam is organized annually by the official authorities with an aim to provide admission to deserving applicants in varied courses.
The Kakatiya University will be conducting the TS ICET 2022 entrance exam on the behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad. The candidates who need to get admission in different courses such as the MBA and MCA courses offered in all the Universities located in the state of Telangana and its affiliated colleges will apply for the TS ICET 2022 Admission Process.
The TS ICET 2022 will be held at the state level every year by the official authorities. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of TS ICET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
TS ICET 2022 Registration: To be released
TS ICET 2022 Application Form will be released by April 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
TS ICET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for TS ICET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||May 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2022|
|Exam Date||July 2022|
TS ICET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for TS ICET 2022:
- Applicants will be permitted to fill the Application Form after the last date only payment of the late application fee.
- In the application, applicants need to fill in their personal and academic details along with uploading scanned images of photographs and signatures.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the Application Form to the authority.
- Applicants must keep the printout copies till the admission procedure.
Steps to Apply for TS ICET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the TS ICET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of TS ICET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -TS ICET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of TS ICET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the TS ICET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- TS ICET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in TS ICET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
TS ICET 2022 Application Form Fee:
TS ICET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|All Oher Category||Rs.650/-|
TS ICET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
TS ICET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the TS ICET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as TS ICET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit TS ICET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the TS ICET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on TS ICET registration
- Enter TS ICET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for TS ICET Application Form Correction?
- TS ICET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
TS ICET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants who wish to apply for TS ICET 2022 should satisfy the eligibility criteria given below.
- Nationality: Applicants must belong to the Indian National.
- Domicile: Applicants should satisfy the local/non-local status laid down by the Telangana state government.
- For MCA: Applicants must hold the 3 years Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any stream from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category) with Mathematics subject.
- For MBA: Applicants must possess the 3 years of a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are in their final year/semester are eligible to apply.
TS ICET 2022 Courses Offered:
M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses of all the Universities in Telangana State and their affiliated colleges.
TS ICET 2022 Exam Centres:
|S.no||TS ICET 2022 Exam Centre Cities|