TS PGECET 2023 Application Form will be released by April 2023. The TS PGECET 2023 is popularly known as the Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test. The official Organizing authorities of the Osmania University had taken the responsibility to conduct the Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) 2023 for the eligible candidates to provide them admission in various courses.
The candidates who will apply for the TS PGECET 2023 entrance exam will be able to get admission in various courses such as the M. E., M. Tech, M. Pharms, M. Arch, and other Post Graduate (PG) degrees which are offered by the colleges and universities located in Telangana State. The admission will be provided by the official authorities based on the candidate’s performance in the TS PGECET 2023 entrance exam. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of TS PGECET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
TS PGECET 2023 Registration: Application Soon
TS PGECET 2023 Application Form will be released by April 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Amrita University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
TS PGECET 2023 Exam Dates:
Starting of application form
Last date to submit application form without late fee
Last date to submit application form with late fee
|Application form correction||
|TS PGECET exam date 2023||
TS PGECET 2023 Application Process:
- TS PGECET Application Form can only be submitted through online Mode only.
- Applicants are advised to go through the prescribed eligibility norms for TS PGECET 2023, as only eligible applicants will be allowed to submit the application form.
- Official Authority will also offer the TS PGECET application correction facility as well though facility will be applicable on selected details only not on all details.
- The details filled by candidate in TS PGECET 2023 application form must be correct and authentic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form as well.
- Applicant must submit their TS PGECET Application form before the last date for submission, as no application form will be accepted after the last date.
Steps to Apply for TS PGECET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Here are the complete step by step process for filling TS PGECET online Application Form 2023:
- Visit the official website of TS PGECET 2023 (link is available above).
- Then, Now click on the “Pay Application Fee” and fill all required details like Applicants Basics personal details, Email ID, Phone Number, Programme Applying for, payment mode etc.
- Complete all the step in TS PGECET application form
- Once transaction will be done successfully take the printout of TS PGECET 2023 fee receipt for future references.
- After That click on “fill application form” and login with required details then applicants will automatically be redirected to the TS PGECET Application Form.
- Fill the TS PGECETapplication form with all required compulsory details including Personal, Educational, Communicational, Examination Centre details and then submit them.
- Applicants should fill all required details in TS PGECET application form, as any incorrect details can cause rejection of application form.
- Then click on “Print Filled- in Application” and login with required details.
- Now, Take the Printout of filled TS PGECET Application Form for future reference.
- Applicants don’t need to submit any hardcopy of filled Application Form to the official authority.
TS PGECET 2023 Application Form Fee:
- TS PGCET Application Fee 2023 can be submitted by both online as well as offline mode.
- Applicant can use Credit Card, Debit card and Net Banking Payment Gateways for online transaction of application fee.
- For offline transaction, Applicants can submit through cash in TS/AP Online Centre for offline transaction.
Below are the complete fee structure for TS PGECET Application Form 2023:
|Category||Application Fee (Without late charges)|
|General and OBC candidates||Rs.1000/-|
|SC and ST Candidates||Rs.500/-|
TS PGECET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Receipt form from TS/AP Online Centre
- Marks Memo/ Hall Ticket Number of Degree, 10+2 or equivalent
- Birth Certificate/ SSC or Equivalent Certificate
- SSC or Equivalent Certificate
- The local status certificate of a candidate is issued by MRO or Competent Authority
- An income certificate should be issued by MRO or Competent Authority
- Caste Certificate should be issued by MRO or Competent Authority
TS PGECET 2023 Form Correction:
The facility to make corrections in your form will be provided to the applicants in the month of June 2023. Only those applicants who submit the form successfully could request corrections.
- During TS PGECET 2023 Form Correction window, applicants will log in using their registration number, payment reference id, qualifying exam hall ticket number, mobile number, and date of birth.
- After making the required changes, applicants must click on the save button. Information entered during TS PGECET 2023 Registration can be modified during the Form Correction Window.
TS PGECET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for TS PGCET 2023 Application Form:
- Nationality: Candidates must be the Indian Citizen and Domicile Certificate holder for been eligible for TS PGCET Admission 2023.
- For M.Tech.: Applicants must have qualify their B.Tech. or B.E degree exam from any recognized board to be eligible for admission.
- For M.Pharma: Candidates must have B. Pharm or equivalent degree from any recognized institution for been eligible for admission.
- For D.Pharma: Applicants should have 3-year B. Pharm degree from any recognized institutions to be eligible for admission.
- For M.Arch.: Applicants must have bachelor’s degree in B.Arch. or equivalent from any recognized institution.
- Marks: Applicants should have scored at minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST category) in their qualifying exam to be eligible for TS PGECET.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing for final year examination in 2023 can also apply for admission.