IIT JAM 2023 Application Form has been released on 7th September 2022 through online mode. The IIT JAM 2023 is popularly known as the Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test. IIT JAM 2023 will be conducted by IITs on rotational basis. The IIT JAM 2023 entrance exam is conducted as the All India Level Entrance Exam.
The IIT JAM 2023 Entrance Exam is a Post Graduate (PG) Entrance exam. The applicants who will apply for the IIT JAM 2023 Entrance Exam will be able to get admission in Post Graduate (PG) courses such as the M.Sc., joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, and M.Sc.-M. Tech and other postgraduate degree courses too. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of IIT JAM 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
IIT JAM 2023 Registration: Started
IIT JAM 2023 Application Form has been released on 7th September 2022. Click here to Apply.
IIT JAM 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for IIT JAM Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Released of application form||7th September 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||11th October 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||October 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||10th January 2023|
|Exam Date||12th February 2023|
IIT JAM 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for IIT JAM 2023:
- The application form will be made available to the candidates through online mode on the website.
- Students before the registration, should go through complete eligibility and registration instructions.
- The documents should be ready with the applicants for uploading as per the prescribed format and size discussed in the applying procedure.
- In case applicants have submitted their form filling incorrect details, then they need to wait for the correction facility to open to make modifications.
Steps to Apply for IIT JAM 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the IIT JAM Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of IIT JAM 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -IIT JAM Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of IIT JAM Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the IIT JAM Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- IIT JAM 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc.
- Now upload photograph and signature in IIT JAM application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
IIT JAM 2023 Application Form Fee:
IIT JAM 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Category||One Test paper||Two test papers|
|ST/ SC/ PWD & Female (all categories)||Rs.900/-||Rs.1250/-|
|All other candidates||Rs.1800/-||Rs.2500/-|
IIT JAM 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
IIT JAM 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the IIT JAM 2023 Application Form will from 3rd to 4th week of October 2022. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as IIT JAM form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit IIT JAM 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the IIT JAM 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on IIT JAM registration
- Enter IIT JAM application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for IIT JAM Application Form Correction?
- IIT JAM form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
IIT JAM 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Candidates who are Indian citizens or a citizen of foreign are only eligible to apply
- Age limit: The University has not set any age criteria for the candidates to apply for the admission process
- Educational Qualification: The Candidates should have completed any bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or any equivalent exam from a recognized university
- General category Minimum Marks: General category candidates must have scored at least 55% marks in the qualifying exam to get admission.
- Reserved category Minimum Marks: Reserved category candidates like SC/ST/ PwD must have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam
- Appearing applicants: The candidates who are in the final year are also eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
IIT JAM 2023 Courses Offered:
- M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree
- Integrated Ph.D. Degree Programs at IISc
- Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D.
- Admission to M.Sc. (Two Years)
- Other Post-Graduate Degree Programs at IITs
IIT JAM 2023 Exam Centres:
Mentioned below are the cities that fall under each test zone of the IIT JAM exam.
List of IIT JAM 2023 Test Cities Under IISc Bangalore Zone:
The following cities of South India are under the IISc Bangalore zone:
- Hubballi (Hubli)
- Mangaluru (Mangalore)
- Mysuru (Mysore)
List of IIT JAM 2023 Test Cities Under IIT Bombay Zone:
The following cities of West India are under the IIT Bombay zone:
List of IIT JAM 2023 Test Cities Under IIT Delhi Zone:
The following cities of North India are under the IIT Delhi zone:
- Greater NOIDA
- New Delhi
List of IIT JAM 2023 Test Cities Under IIT Guwahati Zone:
The following cities of North East India are under the IIT Guwahati zone:
List of IIT JAM 2023 Test Cities Under IIT Kanpur Zone:
The following cities of North India are under the IIT Kanpur zone:
- Prayagraj (Allahabad)
List of IIT JAM 2023 Test Cities Under IIT Kharagpur Zone:
The following cities of East India are under the IIT Kharagpur zone:
List of IIT JAM 2023 Test Cities Under IIT Madras Zone:
The following cities of South India are under the IIT Madras zone:
List of IIT JAM 2023 Test Cities Under IIT Roorkee Zone:
The following cities of North India are under the IIT Roorkee zone: