VIT MBA 2023 Application Form will be released by January 2023 through online mode. VIT University 2023 is also known as the Vellore Institute of Technology and this university is based in Tamil Nadu. Previously the name of this university was Vellore Engineering College which later got changed to the Vellore Institute of Technology. Currently, this institute offers a lot of PG courses and also multiple integrated and research courses.
Here we are getting the information in regards to the MBA course offered by the VIT. The VITBS (Vellore Institute of Technology Business School) handles the MBA courses for the VIT and this complete process involves six trimesters. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of VIT MBA 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
VIT MBA 2023 Registration: To be released
VIT MBA 2023 Application Form will be released by January 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
VIT MBA 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for VIT MBA Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||January 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
VIT MBA 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for VIT MBA 2023:
- Register using your personal such as like name, date of birth, nationality, gender, mobile number, and email id.
- Also, candidates need to Verify the OTP sent to the mobile number and check for the password for login in the registered email id.
- After Paying the application fee make sure to take the the copy of paid fee receipt for further use.
Steps to Apply for VIT MBA 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the VIT MBA Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of VIT MBA 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -VIT MBA Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of VIT MBA Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the VIT MBA Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- VIT MBA 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in VIT MBA application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
VIT MBA 2023 Application Form Fee:
VIT MBA 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The application fee is Rs. 1200
VIT MBA 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
VIT MBA 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the VIT MBA 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as VIT MBA form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit VIT MBA 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the VIT MBA 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on VIT MBA registration
- Enter VIT MBA application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for VIT MBA Application Form Correction?
- VIT MBA form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
VIT MBA 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates must have completed their HSC from any stream and a known university
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree of at least 3 years after completing their HSC examination.
- The candidates should have achieved at least of 60% of the score HSC from a known university.
- Any work experience related to the course that is being applied will be an advantage.
- Candidates must have cleared any of these test (CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ NMAT/ CMAT) and should have the results at the time of the admission.
VIT MBA 2023 Courses Offered:
Currently, this institute offers a lot of PG courses and also multiple integrated and research courses.