LFAT 2023 Application Form will be released by April 2023 through online mode. LFAT 2023 is commonly known as Law Faculty Admission Test 2023. This admission test is held to offer the BA LLB (Hons) courses to the candidates who are interested in the same.
This admission test is organized by the University of Allahabad for the Candidates. Candidates will be able to fill the application form on the official website of the University of Allahabad with their personal information. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of LFAT 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
LFAT 2023 Registration: To be released
LFAT 2023 Application Form will be released by April 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
LFAT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for LFAT Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||April 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||June 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||July 2023|
|Exam Date||August 2023|
LFAT 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for LFAT 2023:
- Candidates need to submit the fully filled application form before the last date.
- University will issue the LFAT 2023 Application form in the online official portal.
- Applicants will need to fill the application carefully and accurately.
- After filling the application upload the recent photograph of applicants.
- Keep one printed copy of the safe for further use.
Steps to Apply for LFAT 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the LFAT Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of LFAT 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -LFAT Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of LFAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the LFAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- LFAT 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in LFAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
LFAT 2023 Application Form Fee:
LFAT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
All candidates needs to submit application fees INR 750, candidates of category General and OBC have to pay INR 1500.
LFAT 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
LFAT 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the LFAT 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as LFAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit LFAT 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the LFAT 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on LFAT registration
- Enter LFAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for LFAT Application Form Correction?
- LFAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
LFAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
Qualification: Applicants need to complete their 12th class or its equivalent from a recognized board or university/ Bar Council of India.
Percentage: Applicants should need to secured at least of 45% marks in the 12th examination, OBC applicants needs to obtain 42% and SC/ST category candidate needs to secure 40% Marks.
Age limit: There is no age limit prescribed by the authority to apply.
LFAT 2023 Courses Offered:
BA LLB (Hons) courses
LFAT 2023 Exam Centres:
|Azamgarh in Uttar Pradesh||Jaipur|