XAT 2023 Online Registration has been Started on 11th August 2023. XAT 2023 is commonly known as Xavier Aptitude test. XAT 2023 is the university level common entrance exam organized every year by Xavier Labour Relations institute (XLRI) on behalf of XAMI. The Exam will be held for applicants aspiring admission in various specialization of MBA Management programs.
Applicants will get admission in various Management Institutions across the India as more than 100 top ranked Institutes which accept the XAT rank for admission. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of XAT 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
XAT 2023 Registration: Started
XAT 2023 Online Registration has been Started on 11th August 2022. Click Here to Register.
XAT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for XAT Registration 2023:
|Date of Release of XAT Notification 2023||10th August 2022|
|XAT Registration 2023 starts||10th August 2022|
|Last date for XAT 2023 Registration & Application submission online without late fee||30th November 2022|
|XAT 2023 Registration Last date with late fee||December 2022|
|XAT Admit Card 2023 download Start Date||24th December 2022|
|XAT Exam Date 2023||8th January 2023 (9.30 AM to 12.40 PM)|
|XAT 2023 Result date||31st January 2023|
XAT 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for XAT 2023:
- Application Form can only be submitted through online mode, as there won’t be any other mode for submission of application form.
- Applicants should verify their eligibility before applying for the XAT, as only eligible applicants will be allowed to submit the application form.
- The details filled by applicants in the application form should be correct and authentic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants should fill the application form very carefully as per the instruction given for it, as there won’t be any correction facility for application form.
Steps to Apply for XAT 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the XAT Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of XAT 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -XAT Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of XAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the XAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- XAT 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in XAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
XAT 2023 Application Form Fee:
XAT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Fee without late fee||Rs. 1700 (Rs. 300 for XLRI programmes)|
|Fee with late fee||Rs. 2000 (Rs. 500 for XLRI programmes)|
|For Foreign & NRI Candidates||$50 ($25 each additional programme)|
XAT 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
XAT 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the XAT 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as XAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit XAT 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the XAT 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on XAT registration
- Enter XAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for XAT Application Form Correction?
- XAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
XAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Age Limit: There won’t any prescribed minimum or maximum age limit for XAT 2023.
- Nationality: Indian Nationals or Foreign Nationals can apply for examination.
- Qualification: Applying applicants should be the bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree holder with any discipline from recognized institution.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the Final semester examination of bachelor’s courses in 2023 can also apply for admission.
XAT 2023 Courses Offered:
various specialization of MBA Management programs.
XAT 2023 Exam Centres:
|Bhilai Nagar||Bokaro Steel City||Dibrugarh||Durgapur|