XIMB 2023 Application Form will be released by March 2023 through online mode. The XIMB 2023 is commonly known as Xavier Institute of Management, which is situated in Bhubaneswar and this institute has organized the XIMB 2023 Entrance examination for the candidates and those candidates who want to complete their various Undergraduate, Postgraduate & Research Program in the management field.
They can fill the Application Form of the XIMB entrance examination through online mode from the official website of Xavier Institute of Management. The Xavier Institute of Management is one of the best business schools in India and those applicants aspiring to get admission here, they can apply online mode. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of XIMB 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
XIMB 2023 Registration: To be released
XIMB 2023 Application Form will be released by March 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
XIMB 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for XIMB Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||June 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
XIMB 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for XIMB 2023:
- Applicants can apply for the exam in the university through online mode from the official website.
- In the application form application have to fill out all the details.
- The application applying have to make the payment of the application fee, and without the payment, the application will not be accepted.
Steps to Apply for XIMB 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the XIMB Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of XIMB 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -XIMB Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of XIMB Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the XIMB Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- XIMB 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in XIMB application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
XIMB 2023 Application Form Fee:
XIMB 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
Pay the Application fee is Rs.1600/- for the first option, and Rs.800/- each for the subsequent options.
XIMB 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
XIMB 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the XIMB 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as XIMB form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit XIMB 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the XIMB 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on XIMB registration
- Enter XIMB application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for XIMB Application Form Correction?
- XIMB form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
XIMB 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates grade in the CAT and XAT exams will be considered by the university at the time of Admission.
- Candidates who have scored at least of 50 % in the entrance exams are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have completed graduation from a known university are eligible to apply.
- University has not yet decided any age limit for the admission process.
- Candidates who are working at present in any company or individual organization are also eligible to apply but they must submit their work experience certificate at the time of admission.
XIMB 2023 Courses Offered:
various Undergraduate, Postgraduate & Research Program in the management field.