TANCET 2023 Application Form will be released by December 2023 through online mode. TANCET 2023 is commonly known as Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test. TANCET 2023 is state level entrance examination held by the Anna University. The Examination will be conducted for the applicants aspiring admission in the various master’s level programme like MCA, MBA,M.Tech/ M.E/ M.Arch/ M.Plan, etc.
Qualified applicants of this examination will get admission in various govt. and private colleges across the state. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of TANCET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
TANCET 2023 Registration: To be released
TANCET 2023 Application Form will be released by December 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
TANCET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for TANCET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||December 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||January 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||April 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||January/ February 2023|
|Exam Date||25th February 2023 (MCA/ ME/ M. Tech/ M. Arch/ M. Plan)26th February 2023 (MBA)|
TANCET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for TANCET 2023:
- The Application form submission process consists of various steps like Registration, Personal Details, Document upload and Payment.
- Applicants need to complete all the steps as per the given instruction.
- The Application Form submission process is regulated for eligible applicants only, so applicants should confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam.
Steps to Apply for TANCET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the TANCET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of TANCET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -TANCET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of TANCET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the TANCET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- TANCET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in TANCET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
TANCET 2023 Application Form Fee:
TANCET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|General Candidates||Rs. 800/-+18% GST,|
|ST/ SC/ SCA Candidates||Rs. 400/-+18% GST,|
TANCET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
TANCET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the TANCET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as TANCET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit TANCET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the TANCET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on TANCET registration
- Enter TANCET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for TANCET Application Form Correction?
- TANCET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
TANCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
For M.E. /M.Tech. /M. Arch /M. Plan:
- Qualification: Students should have Bachelor’s degree in relevant field from any recognized university.
- Marks: Applicants should have scored minimum 50% marks (45% Marks for reserved applicants) to be eligible for admission.
- Scores: Applicants can also apply for the admission on the basis of GATE score.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants should have a bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Marks: Applicants should have scored minimum 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final semester examination in 2023 can also apply for the admission.
For MCA Course:
- Qualification: Applicants should have bachelor degree in required discipline from any recognized institution.
- Marks: Applicants should have obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) in the qualifying examination to be eligible.
- Subjects: Applicants should have Mathematics as compulsory subjects in 10+2 level to be eligible for admission.
TANCET 2023 Courses Offered:
MBA, MCA, MTech, MArch, ME, MPlan
TANCET 2023 Exam Centres: