NEET PG 2023 Application Form will be released soon by January 2023 through online mode. NEET PG 2023 Exam Date has been announced. NEET PG 2023 stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Postgraduate). NEET PG 2023 exam will be organized by the National Board of Examination (NBE). NEET PG is a national level admission test. This entrance test is held to provide admission to candidates in MS, MD, post-MBSS DNB, PG Diploma, and NBEMS diploma programs.
NEET PG scores are required for admission to these programs at different medical universities and institutions across the country. NEET PG exam is held only once a year. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of NEET PG 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
NEET PG 2023 Registration: To be released
NEET PG 2023 Application Form will be released by January 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
NEET PG 2023 Exam Date has been announced. The exam will be held on 5th March 2023. Check other dates below.
NEET PG 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for NEET PG Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||January 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||March 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||April 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||May 2023|
|Exam Date||May 2023|
NEET PG 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for NEET PG 2023:
- Applicants who want to apply for NEET PG 2023 are required to fill & submit the application form by online process.
- Applicants need to provide all the personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants will need to upload the scanned images of the photo, photo id, signature, SMC/ MCI and other certificates in the prescribed format.
Steps to Apply for NEET PG 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the NEET PG Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of NEET PG 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -NEET PG Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of NEET PG Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the NEET PG Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- NEET PG 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in NEET PG application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
NEET PG 2023 Application Form Fee:
NEET PG 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|General/ OBC candidates||Rs 4250/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD candidates||Rs 3250/-|
NEET PG 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
NEET PG 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the NEET PG 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as NEET PG form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit NEET PG 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the NEET PG 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on NEET PG registration
- Enter NEET PG application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for NEET PG Application Form Correction?
- NEET PG form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
NEET PG 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for the applicants who want to apply for NEET PG 2023.
- Attempt Limit: NBE has put no limit to the number of attempts permitted for NEET PG. Applicants can appear for the exam as many times are required to get admission.
- Minimum Qualification (MD/MS/PG Diploma): To be eligible for NEET PG 2023, a applicants should have obtained MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS pass certificate from an institute recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Internship: Only those who will complete the mandatory rotator internship of 1 year on or before May 31, 2023, will be eligible to appear for the examination next year.
- Registration Certificate: Applicants who want to apply for NEET PG 2023 should also posses a valid registration certificate issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI), NMC or any State Medical Council (SMC).
Foreign Medical Graduates:
- Nationality: Indian Citizen or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
- FMGE Pass Certificate: Applicants who have completed their primary medical qualification from outside India but wish to appear for NEET PG 2023 should first qualify the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE).
- Internship: All foreign medical graduates should complete their internship on or before May 31, 2023 to be eligible for NEET PG.
- Registration Certificate: All foreign medical graduates should register with the MCI/ SMC after obtaining the FMGE Pass Certificate. Such applicants will need to submit a copy of the Registration Certificate to confirm their eligibility.
NEET PG 2023 Courses Offered:
This entrance test is held to provide admission to MS, MD, post-MBSS DNB, PG Diploma, and NBEMS diploma programs.
NEET PG 2023 Exam Centres:
|Bilaspur (HP)||Patiala/ Fatehgarh Sahib|
|Dharwad/ Hubballi (Hubli)||Salem|