IIHM eCHAT 2023 Application Form will be released by January 2023 through online mode. IIHM 2023 is commonly known as International Institute of Hotel Management. IIHM eCHAT is an online national-level exam that is organized by IIHM. This is a standard electronic hospitality aptitude test. This test helps students to get admission in many hotel management programs in different institutes all over India.
Edexcel is the authority that organizes and collaborates with IIHM for these exams. This is known as a unique management aptitude test and mainly based on web technology and web solutions. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of IIHM eCHAT 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
IIHM eCHAT 2023 Registration: To be released
IIHM eCHAT 2023 Application Form will be released by January 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
IIHM eCHAT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for IIHM eCHAT Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||January 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||April 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||April 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||May 2023|
|Exam Date||May 2023|
IIHM eCHAT 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for IIHM eCHAT 2023:
- IHM eCHAT 2023 application form can be obtained from an online or offline mode.
- Official Authority will issue an application form on the official online portal.
- Fill in all details in IHM eCHAT 2023 application such as personal and qualification details etc.
- Upload scan passport size recent photograph and signature of applicants.
Steps to Apply for IIHM eCHAT 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the IIHM eCHAT Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of IIHM eCHAT 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -IIHM eCHAT Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of IIHM eCHAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the IIHM eCHAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- IIHM eCHAT 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in IIHM eCHAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
IIHM eCHAT 2023 Application Form Fee:
IIHM eCHAT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The application fee for the IIHM eCHAT is Rs. 600/-
IIHM eCHAT 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
IIHM eCHAT 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the IIHM eCHAT 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as IIHM eCHAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit IIHM eCHAT 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the IIHM eCHAT 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on IIHM eCHAT registration
- Enter IIHM eCHAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for IIHM eCHAT Application Form Correction?
- IIHM eCHAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
IIHM eCHAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
Qualification: Applicants should need to passed the 12th class (equivalent) from a recognized board or university.
Mandatory Subjects: Applicants should have passed the twelfth class with English as a compulsory subject.
Percentage: Applicants should have secured at least of 50% marks in the examination.
Age limit: Applicants applying should be 22 years of age as on the date of applying for admission.
IIHM eCHAT 2023 Courses Offered:
- A. Hospitality
- Advanced Diploma in International Administration (three years full-time course)
- Sc. in Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism
IIHM eCHAT 2023 Exam Centres: