Goa MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa is the official conducting authority, which is providing admission in MBBS and BDS programs in the various medical and dental colleges of Goa state to get admission in the programs of MBBS and BDS, candidates should have the eligibility criteria and they have to fill the application form through online mode from the official website of Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa.
This year, NEET 2023 Entrance Exam is Conducted by NTA. As per the qualifying details mentioned in the application form through candidates, the merit list will be prepared by the authority and the merit list students will call out for counseling procedure. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Goa MBBS/BDS 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Goa MBBS/BDS 2024 Registration: To Be Released
Goa MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Goa MBBS/BDS 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Goa MBBS/BDS Registration 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form, Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Goa MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Goa MBBS/BDS 2024:
The Goa MBBS/BDS Application Form will be available through Online Mode on the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education. Before the last date, candidates have to submit the application form. Along with the application form, candidates should have to attach the required documents and submit them.
Steps to Apply for Goa MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Goa MBBS/BDS Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of Goa MBBS/BDS 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Goa MBBS/BDS Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Goa MBBS/BDS Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Goa MBBS/BDS Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Goa MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Goa MBBS/BDS application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Goa MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form Fee:
Goa MBBS/BDS 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card), / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Goa MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Goa MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Goa MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Goa MBBS/BDS form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Goa MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Goa MBBS/BDS 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Goa MBBS/BDS registration
- Enter Goa MBBS/BDS application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Goa MBBS/BDS Application Form Correction?
- Goa MBBS/BDS form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Goa MBBS/BDS 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should be an Indian.
- Those applicants are NRI and they have Indian passports, Overseas Citizens of India, and Persons of Indian Origin, they also will be eligible to get admission.
- The age of the candidates must be 17th years as of December 31 of the academic year.
- Candidates must be qualified in class 12th in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent Examination.
- They need to score at least of 50% aggregate marks (45% in case of PWD and 40% in case of reserved categories) in PCB.