ICAR AIEEA 2023 Application Form will be released by June 2023 through online mode. ICAR AIEEA is known as the Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination for Admission is a national level entrance exam organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA) every year. AICAR AIEEA 2023 will be held for candidates who are willing to get admission in Agriculture programs of various Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) affiliated institutions.
Through this exam, qualified applicants will get admission in various UG and PG Agriculture and Applied Science programme offered by the ICAR and AUs Across the country. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of ICAR AIEEA 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Registration: To be released
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Application Form will be released by June 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for ICAR AIEEA Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||June 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of June 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||1st to 3rd week of July 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||1st week of August 2023 (for UG) and 2ndweek of August 2023 (for PG)|
|Exam Date||3rd to 4th week of August 2023|
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for ICAR AIEEA 2023:
- ICAR AIEEA 2023 Application Form will be released through online mode.
- Applicants must fulfill their eligibility before filling the application form as only candidates who are eligible will be allowed to fill the application form.
- The Registration Process for ICAR AIEEA 2023 will begin from June 2023.
- Applicants should submit all required details in the application form and details submitted by the candidates should be correct and authentic.
- Applicants should submit the application form before the given dates as no application form will be accepted after due day.
- Application correction facility will be started by the authority after submission of the application form.
- The application form will be submitted till last week of June 2023.
- Candidates are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for further usage.
Steps to Apply for ICAR AIEEA 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the ICAR AIEEA Application form 2023:
Click on the provided link to fill ICAR AIEEA UG 2023 Application form.
Then click on the link “New Registration”.
Candidates must fill all the details required in the application form and details submitted by the candidates should be correct and authentic.
After the application form candidate has to upload the documents as the given format below:
Documents to upload Size:
Photograph (jpg / jpeg) 10 kb – 200 kb
Signature (jpg / jpeg) 4 kb – 30 kb
Thumb impression (jpg / jpeg) 03 kb – 30 kb
4. Fee Payment
After the completion of the above process, the candidate has to pay the registration fee to submit the application form. Below we have provided the category-wise fee distribution table:
5. Submission of application form
After the fee payment candidates are suggested to take a copy of the application form for further usage.
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Application Form Fee:
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Category||For UG Courses||For PG Courses|
|SC/ST/PWD Transgenders||Rs. 375/-||Rs. 550/-|
|All other Category||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 1100/-|
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the ICAR AIEEA 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as ICAR AIEEA form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit ICAR AIEEA 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the ICAR AIEEA 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on ICAR AIEEA registration
- Enter ICAR AIEEA application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for ICAR AIEEA Application Form Correction?
- ICAR AIEEA form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility For UG Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Qualifying Marks: Applying candidates should have score minimum of 50% Marks (45% Marks for SC, ST, Transgender, PwD categories) to be eligible.
- Age Limit: Applicants should be at least 16 years as on 31/08/2023.
- Subject: Applicants should have PCB/PCMB/ PCM/Inter-Agriculture as mandatory subject to be eligible for examination.
Eligibility For PG Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants having the four/six (10+6 B.Sc. Ag.)/five years’ (B.V.Sc. & AH) bachelor’s degree can apply for PG Programme.
- Other Eligibility: Applicants with private Agricultural Universities/Colleges not recognized by ICAR, even though affiliated to public funded/Govt. are not eligible for ICAR 2023 AIEEA.
- Qualifying Marks: Applicants should have scored at least 60 CGPA (5.60 CGPA SC, ST, Transgender, PwD categories)to be eligible for admission.
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Courses Offered:
Candidates willing to get admission in Agriculture programs of various Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) affiliated institutions.
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Exam Centres:
List of ICAR Exam Centres for UG Admission 2023:
|State/ UTs||ICAR Test City||City Code|
|Andaman And Nicobar||Port Blair||AN01|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar/ Durg||CG01|
|Himachal Pradesh||Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh)||HP03|
|Kangra / Palampur||HP04|
|Jammu And Kashmir||Jammu||JK02|
|Srinagar (J & K)||JK04|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City||JH01|
|Dharwad / Hubballi(Hubli)||KK10|
|Kerala||Alappuzha / Chengannur||KL01|
|Ernakulam/ Angamaly/ Moovattupuzha||KL04|
|Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai||MR16|
|Patiala / Fatehgarh Sahib||PB08|
|Kanyakumari / Nagercoil||TN06|
|Telangana||Hyderabad/ Secunderabad/ Ranga Reddy||TL01|
|Noida / Greater Noida||UP09|