IISER 2023 Application Form will be released by May 2023 through online mode. The IISER 2023 is popularly known as the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research. The official authorities of the IISER will provide admission to the candidates through three channels that are SCB, KVPY, and JEE Advanced entrance exams.
The IISER 2023 entrance exam will also be held at the national level every year. The candidates will be able to get admission in 5 – a year dual degree course of BS-MS through the IISER SCB Aptitude Test. With the help of the IISER 2023, the candidates will be able to get admission in to seven IISER institutions which are located in Tirupati, Mohali, Bhopal, Berhampur, Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram, and Pune. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of IISER 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
IISER 2023 Registration: To be released
IISER 2023 Application Form will be released by May 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
IISER 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for IISER Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||May 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||June 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||July 2023|
|Exam Date||July 2023|
IISER 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for IISER 2023:
- IISER 2023 Application Form will be released for eligible candidates only, so applicants should confirm their eligibility before applying for IISER.
- The details filled by the applicants in the application form will be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any alteration can cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must read the complete instruction on the website regarding the application form before filling it.
Steps to Apply for IISER 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the IISER Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of IISER 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -IISER Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of IISER Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the IISER Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- IISER 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in IISER application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
IISER 2023 Application Form Fee:
IISER 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|SC/ ST & Kashmiri Migrants (KM)||Rs.1000/-|
|All other Category||Rs.2000/-|
IISER 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
IISER 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the IISER 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as IISER form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit IISER 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the IISER 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on IISER registration
- Enter IISER application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for IISER Application Form Correction?
- IISER form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
IISER 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
For KVPY Channel:
- Applicants must have valid score in the KVPY fellowship commencing for year 2023-2023.
- Candidates should have the scored more than prescribed cut off marks for KVPY channel.
For JEE Main Channel:
- Applicants must have qualified the JEE advanced examination in the academic year of 2023-23.
- Applying applicants will have to obtain rank within 10000 in Common Rank List (CRL)
For SCB Channel:
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Applicants should have scored the required percentages (Marks) in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing applicants can also apply for the examination, but they will have to submit the proof of passing the examination.
IISER 2023 Courses Offered:
BS-MS Integrated Dual Degree
IISER 2023 Exam Centres:
|Name of State/UT||IISER Exam Centres 2023|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||
|Jammu & Kashmir||