RUHS 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. The RUHS is commonly known as the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences. The official authorities of the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences conduct the admission process known as the RUHS 2024 Admission. With the help of the RUHS 2024, the official authorities will provide admission to deserving applicants in different courses.
The applicants will be able to get admission into B. Sc. Nursing, M. Sc. Nursing, B. Pharma, D. Pharma, B. Pharma (Lateral Entry), M. Pharma, BPT, Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing courses offered by the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of RUHS 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
RUHS 2024 Registration: To Be Released
RUHS 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
RUHS 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for RUHS Registration 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form, Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
RUHS 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for RUHS 2024:
- RUHS Admission 2024 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses.
- The applicants who want to get the RUHS 2024 Application Form will need to go through the official website of the university.
- The applicants will have to check the official website and get the information about the eligibility criteria along with the prospectus and information brochure
- After that, the applicants can start filling the RUHS 2024 Application Form carefully.
Steps to Apply for RUHS 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the RUHS Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of RUHS 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -RUHS Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of RUHS Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the RUHS Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- RUHS 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in RUHS application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
RUHS 2024 Application Form Fee:
RUHS 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card), / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Description/category of the applicants||Amount|
|Application fee to be paid through Demand Draft for Post Graduate (PG) courses||Rs 1000 / –|
|Application fee for General category applicants for Under Graduate (UG) course||Rs 1500 / –|
|Application fee for Reserved category applicants for Under Graduate (UG) course||Rs 750 / –|
RUHS 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
RUHS 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the RUHS 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as RUHS form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit RUHS 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the RUHS 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on RUHS registration
- Enter RUHS application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for RUHS Application Form Correction?
- RUHS form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
RUHS 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Common Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Citizens of India are only eligible to apply.
- Age limit: For Under Graduate (UG) course the candidates should be above the age of 17 years at the time of admission and for Post Graduate (PG) course the applicants should be more than 20 years of age.
- Relaxation: The applicants who belong to the SC and ST category have 5 % relaxation in the qualifying marks.
- Selection criteria: The official authorities will provide admission to the applicants purely based on the applicant’s performance in the entrance exam and merit list.
- Minimum Marks: The candidates from the general category should have scored at least of 55 % marks in the qualifying exam and the reserved category applicants must have scored not less than 50 % marks.
For B. Pharm and D. Pharm Course
- Educational Qualification: The candidates should have completed HSC exams with a 10 + 2 system of education from a recognized state board of education.
- Stream: The HSC exam must have been completed in Science Stream only.
- Mandatory subjects: The candidates should have completed their 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.
- Scorecard: The candidates should hold a valid scorecard of the RUHS Pharmacy Admission Test at the time of admission.
- Appearing applicants: The candidates who are in the first year of three years’ degree course are also eligible to apply for the admission process of the D. Pharm course.
- School: Those applicants who are from the open school are also eligible to apply for the admission process.
For M. Pharm Course
- Educational Qualification: The candidates should have completed a B. Pharm course or equivalent from a recognized university
- Scorecard: The candidates should hold a valid scorecard of the GPAT entrance exam at the time of admission.
RUHS 2024 Courses Offered: