KLUEEE 2023 Application Form will be released by January 2023 through online mode. KLUEEE 2023 is commonly known as Koneru Lakshmaiah University Engineering Entrance Examination 2023 and this entrance examination is organized by the Koneru Lakshmaiah University.
There are many applicants who may appear in the examination of KLUEEE 2023 to complete their various engineering programs from the various affiliated colleges of Koneru Lakshmaiah University, they can fill out the Application Form of KLUEEE 2023 online mode from the official website of Koneru Lakshmaiah University.
The candidates need to check their eligibility criteria before applying for the examination of KLUEEE 2023 and it is necessary for candidates. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of KLUEEE 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
KLUEEE 2023 Registration: To be released
KLUEEE 2023 Application Form will be released by January 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
KLUEEE 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for KLUEEE Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||January 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||February 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||February 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||March 2023|
|Exam Date||March 2023|
KLUEEE 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for KLUEEE 2023:
- Applicants need to enter the personal details such as applicants name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, email address, Aadhaar card number, etc. in the specified columns. Parent’s details like their name, mobile number, and profession will also have to be submitted.
- Applicants have to upload the scanned images and signature on the Application Form.
- Candidates need to enter their address/communication details.
Steps to Apply for KLUEEE 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the KLUEEE Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of KLUEEE 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -KLUEEE Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of KLUEEE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the KLUEEE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- KLUEEE 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in KLUEEE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
KLUEEE 2023 Application Form Fee:
KLUEEE 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through online by net banking, debit/credit card & offline in the form of DD.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
KLUEEE Application fees is Rs. 1000/- each applicants.
KLUEEE 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
KLUEEE 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the KLUEEE 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as KLUEEE form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit KLUEEE 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the KLUEEE 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on KLUEEE registration
- Enter KLUEEE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for KLUEEE Application Form Correction?
- KLUEEE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
KLUEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
Qualification: Applicants should have passed the 12th class from a recognized board or university.
Mandatory Subjects: Applicants have to pass the 12th class with the Physics/Chemistry and Mathematics subjects to enter in all B.Tech programs or applicants need to pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology to apply for B.Tech in Biotechnology.
Percentage: Applicants should have secured a minimum of a total of 60% marks in the 12th examination.
Appearing: Applicants who are appearing in the 12th level are also eligible to apply.
Age limit: Applicants applying should be of age seventeen but not more than twenty-one years of age.
KLUEEE 2023 Courses Offered:
Various engineering programs from the various affiliated colleges of Koneru Lakshmaiah University.
KLUEEE 2023 Exam Centres: