JNAFAU 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. JNAFAU is known as the Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University is a famous university situated in Hyderabad, Telangana in the year 1940. This university provides various UG, PG, and doctorate level courses related to Fine Arts, Planning, and Architecture to the candidates. This university also organized an JNAFAU entrance examination to provide admission to the applicants in their willing programs.
Every year huge number of candidates can get admission to the various affiliated colleges of this university based on their eligibility criteria. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of JNAFAU 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
JNAFAU 2023 Registration: To be released
JNAFAU 2023 Application Form will be released soon 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
JNAFAU 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for JNAFAU Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||20 Jun 2023|
|Last date to submit application form with Late Fee of Rs. 3000/-||24 Jun 2023|
|B.F.A. (Photography)||02 Jul 2023|
|Bachelor of Design||02 Jul 2023|
|B.F.A (Animation, Applied Art, Painting, and Sculpture)||03 Jul 2023|
JNAFAU 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for JNAFAU 2023:
- Applicants must go to the official website of Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University to fill the form.
- The applicants have to click on the link of Apply Now, and then they have to fill in all the correct and complete details in the application form.
- They have to fill in their choices and upload their scanned required documents in the Application Form.
- After submitting the Application Form, candidates have to make the payment of the application fee.
Steps to Apply for JNAFAU 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the JNAFAU Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of JNAFAU 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -JNAFAU Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of JNAFAU Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the JNAFAU Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- JNAFAU 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in JNAFAU application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
JNAFAU 2023 Application Form Fee:
JNAFAU 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The application fees is Rs.1800/- for general (Rs. 900/- in case of SC/ST Candidates)
JNAFAU 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
JNAFAU 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the JNAFAU 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as JNAFAU form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit JNAFAU 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the JNAFAU 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on JNAFAU registration
- Enter JNAFAU application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for JNAFAU Application Form Correction?
- JNAFAU form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
JNAFAU 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
For Under Graduate Courses
|B. Arch (General)||45||10+2 with Maths & NATA||NATA/JEE|
|B. Tech (Planning) (SSS)||40||10+2 EAMCET||EAMCET|
|B. Arch (SSS)||40||10+2 with Maths & NATA/JEE||NATA/JEE|
|Bachelor of Design||60 (SSS)||10+2||Entrance Test|
(Digital Techniques for
Design and Planning) (SSS)
(Facilities and Services
For Post Graduate Courses:
|M. Tech Planning||25||B.E. / B. Tech. (Civil. B. Plan,
B. Arch, M.A, Sco/Eco, Geo
|M. Arch (Interior Design)||20||B.Arch. or Equivalent||PGECET|
|M. Arch (Environmental Design)||20||B.Arch. or Equivalent||PGECET|
For Ph.D. Research Programs
|Architecture||M. Arch. or Equivalent|
|Urban Planning||MURP/M. Tech(Plan)/M. Arch or Equivalent|
|Building Construction Management||M. Tech(Structures)/ M. Tech (Construction Management)/M.B.EM|
|Interior Design||M. Arch (Interior Design)/M. Arch.|
|Housing & Habitat Studies||M. Arch, M. Plan(Housing)|
|Environmental Design||M. Arch/M. Arch(Environmental Design)|
JNAFAU 2023 Courses Offered:
Below we have provided the courses offered by JNAFAU 2023: