PES University 2023 Application Form has been released for various UG/ PG courses through online mode. PESSAT is known as the People’s Education Society Scholastic Aptitude Test. It is conducted every year by PES University for admission to B. Tech, B. Arch, MBA, M. Tech & various other programs offered by the institute. Candidates are selected based on their test score as well as their performance in the personal interview round.
It is a private university situated in Bangalore, India. It held entrance examination every year by the name of PEESAT as PES Scholastic Aptitude Test. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of PES University 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
PES University 2023 Registration: Released
PES University 2023 Application Form has been released for various UG/ PG courses through online mode. Click here to Apply.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
PES University 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for PES University Registration 2023:
|Released of application form||Started|
|Last date to submit application form||8th May 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||17th May to 4th June 2023|
PES University 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for PES University 2023:
- The application form for PES University 2023 will be released through online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from 1st week of November 2022 for B. Tech & various other courses.
- The final date to submit the B. Tech application form is till 1stweek of June 2023 for outside Bengaluru and till 2nd week of June 2023 at Bengaluru centre only.
- Applicants are suggested to check eligibility criteria before filling the application form as it will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- While filling application form, candidates must provide valid Email Id & contact no. as all details will be sent to it.
- Applicants must upload passport size photograph & signature in the given format.
- Exam conducting authority will also provide correction facility to edit incorrect details (if any) in the application form.
- Candidates should take a copy of filled form in application process for further usage.
Steps to Apply for PES University 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the PES University Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of PES University 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -PES University Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of PES University Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the PES University Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- PES University 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in PES University application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
PES University 2023 Application Form Fee:
PES University 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online as well as offline mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- For offline mode, Demand Draft (DD) method will be used.
- The registration fee for all category candidates is Rs. 1150/-.
Manager – Admission,
Office of Admission,
100 Ft. Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
- DD must be sent to following address in favor of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore:
PES University 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
PES University 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the PES University 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as PES University form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit PES University 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the PES University 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on PES University registration
- Enter PES University application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for PES University Application Form Correction?
- PES University form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
PES University 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
For B. Tech course:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Education Qualification: Applicants should qualify 12th level exam from any known board or university.
- Marks Scored: He/ She must score minimum 60% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Subjects: Applying candidate must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as their mandatory subject to be eligible.
- Score Card: Candidates must have any one of PEESAT & KCET score card.
For UG course:
- Education Qualification: Applicants should qualify 10th & 12th level examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible.
- Marks Scored: He/ She must score minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in 12th level exam will be also eligible to apply for UG courses.
For PG course:
- Education Qualification: Applicants should qualify bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university.
- Score Card: Applicants should apply on the basis of CAT/ MAT/ GATE/ XMAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ PGCET score cards.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply.
PES University 2023 Courses Offered:
Below we have provided courses offered by PES University for UG & PG level:
UG courses: B.Arch, B.Tech, BBA, BA LLB, BCA, B.Des, B.Com etc.
PG courses: M.Tech., MBA, M.Pharma, Pharma D, M.Com and many others.