SOFT CET 2023 Application Form will be released by March 2023 through online mode. SOFT is known as the School of Fashion Technology organizes the Common Entrance Test (CET) to provided admission to candidates in the UG courses offered by the design college. SOFT also provides diploma and PG diploma design courses to the candidates. However, admission in these programs is done on the basis of candidates performance in the portfolio and interview round only.
Situated in Pune, SOFT held the Common Entrance Test (CET) through online mode to select the candidates for admissions in B. Des, diploma, and M. Des programs. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of SOFT CET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
SOFT CET 2023 Registration: To be released
SOFT CET 2023 Application Form will be released by March 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
SOFT CET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for SOFT CET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
SOFT CET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for SOFT CET 2023:
- The application form will be released for the candidates on the official website of the college.
- Candidates are suggested to fill the application form and submit their application form or else they will not be allowed to apply for the entrance exam.
- If in case, any Candidates who want to register for more than one course which is given by the school of fashion technology then the applicants have to fill a separate form of SOFT CET and pay for the fee separately.
Steps to Apply for SOFT CET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the SOFT CET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of SOFT CET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -SOFT CET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of SOFT CET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the SOFT CET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- SOFT CET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in SOFT CET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
SOFT CET 2023 Application Form Fee:
SOFT CET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
The application fee can also be paid in cash at the university campus.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- B. Des – Rs. 3000/-
- Industry Integrated Program with International Exposure – Rs. 4000/-
SOFT CET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
SOFT CET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the SOFT CET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as SOFT CET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit SOFT CET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the SOFT CET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on SOFT CET registration
- Enter SOFT CET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for SOFT CET Application Form Correction?
- SOFT CET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
SOFT CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses:
- Candidates must have completed his HSC from any stream but from a recognized university /board.
- Candidates who have just completed SSC and then they have done a full-time diploma of 2 years from MSBTE (Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education) or from State Govt. Technical Education.
- The applicants who are from foreign or NRI need to have a similar type of certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi.
NOTE: The UG courses – B. Design is affiliated with S.N.D.T Women’s University, Mumbai
Eligibility criteria for Diploma Course – Fashion Design
- The applicant must have completed his HSC from any stream but from a known university /board.
Eligibility criteria for PG Diploma Course
- The applicant must have completed their Graduation (10+2+3) from any stream but from a known university /board.
SOFT CET 2023 Courses Offered:
|UG Programs||B. Des Fashion Design|
|B. Des Fashion Communication|
|B. Des Textile Design|
|Diploma Program in Fashion Design|
|PG Programs||Fashion Brand Design & Technology|
|PG Program in Fashion Buying & Merchandising|