Symbiosis SET 2023 Application Form will be released by January 2023 through online mode. Symbiosis Entrance Test 2023 (SET) will be organized by Symbiosis International University (SIU) for admission to various colleges. Applicants will get admission into the UG programme like Law, Design, Engineering, etc. after qualifying the Symbiosis Entrance Test.
The score obtained by the applicants in SET will be considered as one of the admission criteria into the bachelor’s programme offered by SIU. Along with SET, the university will held various other university-level entrance exams like SLAT, SITEEE, SEED, etc. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Symbiosis SET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Symbiosis SET 2023 Registration: To be released
Symbiosis SET 2023 Application Form will be released by January 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Symbiosis SET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Symbiosis SET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||January 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||June 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||July 2023|
|Exam Date||July 2023|
Symbiosis SET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Symbiosis SET 2023:
- The Application Form will be release through online mode.
- Applicants need to fill the application form by providing educational, personal, and contact details, etc.
- Choose the exam center and admission category carefully as no changes will be made in these fields.
- Applicants should not forget to upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Once form is completely submitted, applicants should take its print out for the future use.
Steps to Apply for Symbiosis SET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Symbiosis SET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of Symbiosis SET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Symbiosis SET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Symbiosis SET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Symbiosis SET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Symbiosis SET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Symbiosis SET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Symbiosis SET 2023 Application Form Fee:
Symbiosis SET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- The Application Fee for Symbiosis SET 2023 will be Rs. 1950/-.
- Candidates are also expected to pay Rs. 1000/- for each programme.
Symbiosis SET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Symbiosis SET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Symbiosis SET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Symbiosis SET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Symbiosis SET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Symbiosis SET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Symbiosis SET registration
- Enter Symbiosis SET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Symbiosis SET Application Form Correction?
- Symbiosis SET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Symbiosis SET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria for the Symbiosis SET 2023 Examination:
BA LLB/ BA LLB (Hons.):
- Qualification: Applicants should pass class 12th or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Applicants should obtain minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in the qualifying exams.
- Qualification: Applicants should pass or appearing in the final exam of 12th class from any recognized board/ institute.
- Marks: Applicants should obtain at least 45% (40% for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks in their qualifying exam.
- Qualification: Applicants should pass 12th class or equivalent examination from recognized board.
- Subjects: The applicants must pass with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject with one of the subjects from Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subjects.
- Marks: The applicants must pass with at least of 45% marks or equivalent grade (40% for schedule caste/ schedule tribe).
Symbiosis SET 2023 Courses Offered:
- UG programme like Law, Design, Engineering, etc.
- Bachelor’s programme offered by SIU
Symbiosis SET 2023 Exam Centres:
|1||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|10||Delhi NCR||Delhi – Gurugram|
|12||Delhi NCR||Noida – Greater Noida – Ghaziabad|
|13||Goa||Panaji – Madgaon|
|14||Gujarat||Ahmedabad – Gandhinagar|
|21||Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
|29||Kerala||Ernakulam – Kochi|
|47||Maharashtra||Thane – Kalyan – Dombivli|
|52||Punjab||Chandigarh – Mohali|
|61||Sikkim||Gangtok – Bardang|
|68||Uttar Pradesh||Prayagraj (Allahabad)|
|78||West Bengal||Hooghly – Kalyani|