TNEA 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. TNEA 2022 is commonly known as the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission. TNEA is an entrance exam that is held every year by the official authorities in the state of Tamil Nadu.
It is an admission process which is conducted every year. Anna University is the official conducting body to organize the TNEA 2022. The candidates who want to get admission in different Under Graduate (UG) courses offered in different institutions located in the state of Tamil Nadu can apply for the TNEA 2022 admission process.
All the institutions situated in Tamil Nadu provide admission to deserving candidates on the basis of the TNEA 2022 Entrance exams only. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of TNEA 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
TNEA 2022 Registration: To be released
TNEA 2022 Application Form will be released by June 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
TNEA 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for TNEA Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||June 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||July 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||July 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||August 2022|
|Exam Date||August 2022|
TNEA 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for TNEA 2022:
- Applicants need to fill in all details in the Application carefully as the university will not provide correction or modification facilities in the application.
- Applicants who will appear in the 2022 exams, then they can fill in the academic details after the declaration of the result.
- Applicants need to take a printout copy of the filled application and send it along with required enclosures.
Steps to Apply for TNEA 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the TNEA Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of TNEA 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -TNEA Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of TNEA Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the TNEA Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- TNEA 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in TNEA application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
TNEA 2022 Application Form Fee:
TNEA 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|SC/ST/SCA category candidates||Rs.250/-|
TNEA 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
TNEA 2022 Application Form Correction?
Applicants should check all the details in the TNEA 2022 application form as they may not get a chance to make corrections after the final submission.
How to Edit TNEA 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the TNEA 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on TNEA registration
- Enter TNEA application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for TNEA Application Form Correction?
- TNEA form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
TNEA 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification: Applicants must need to passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination form any recognized board or university with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subject.
- Marks: Applying applicants should have obtained at least 45% marks (40% Marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing for final year examination in 2022 can also apply for TNEA Examination 2022.
TNEA 2022 Courses Offered:
- Biotechnology Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Food Technology
- Chemical Engineering
TNEA 2022 Exam Centres:
|Location||Name of the facilitation centre|
|Chennai||Tamilnadu Science and Technology Centre|
|Chennai||Anna Centenary Library, Kotturpuram|
|Chennai||Central Polytechnic College (integrated workshop), Tharamani|
|Chennai||Central Polytechnic College[auditorium], Tharamani|
|Chennai||Government Polytechnic College, R. K Nagar|
|Chennai||Government Polytechnic College, Purasawalkam|
|Coimbatore||Government College of Technology (GCT), Thadagam Road|
|Coimbatore||Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore District|
|Coimbatore||Anna University Regional Campus|
|Erode||Government Polytechnic College, Perundurai|
|Erode||Gobi Arts & Science College (Autonomous), Gobichettipalayam|
|Salem||Government College of Engineering, Karuppur, Omalur|
|Cuddalore||Thiru Kolanjiappar Government Arts College, Virudhachalam|
|Cuddalore||Faculty of Engineering and Technology Annamalai University, Chidambaram|
|Thiruvallur||Murugappa Polytechnic College, Avadi|
|Thiruvallur||Loganatha Narayanasamy Government College (Autonomous), Ponneri|
|Madurai||Thiagarajar College of Engineering|
|Madurai||Anna University Regional Campus|
|Kanchipuram||Pachaiyappas Women’s College, Ramasamy Kulam, Chinna Kanchipuram|