X GMAT 2023 Application Form will be released by January 2023 through online mode. X-GMAT 2023 is commonly known as Xavier Graduate Management Admission Test. It is a popular entrance examination of the Bhubaneswar.
Through the entrance, exam applicants can get into various MBA programs from the Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB). Applicants who need to apply have to check their eligibility criteria before applying.
Below in this article, we have provided all the details of X GMAT 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
X GMAT 2023 Registration: To be released
X GMAT 2023 Application Form will be released by January 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
X GMAT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for X GMAT Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||January 2023|
|Last date to submit, application form||February 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||March 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||March 2023|
|Exam Date||April 2023|
X GMAT 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for X GMAT 2023:
- Applicants who are interested to get admission in the different management programs, have to fill the application form through online mode from the official website of Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB).
- Based on the eligibility criteria, applicants will be provided admission.
- The applicants have to fill the X-GMAT 2023 Application Form before the last date of examination.
Steps to Apply for X GMAT 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the X GMAT Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of X GMAT 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -X GMAT Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of X GMAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the X GMAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- X GMAT 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in X GMAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
X GMAT 2023 Application Form Fee:
X GMAT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Registration Fee||Rs. 1600|
|Additional Programme||Rs. 800/-|
X GMAT 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
X GMAT 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the X GMAT 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as X GMAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit X GMAT 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the X GMAT 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on X GMAT registration
- Enter X GMAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for X GMAT Application Form Correction?
- X GMAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
X GMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
X GMAT 2023 Courses Offered:
- MBA in Business Management (MBA-BM)
- MBA in Human Resource Management (MBA-HRM)
- MBA in Sustainability Management (MBA-SM)
- MBA in Urban Management & Governance (MBA-UMG)
- MBA in Rural Management (MBA-RM)
- MBA in Global Management (MBA-Global)
- One-Year Full-Time Executive Master’s Degree Program in Business Management (Executive MBA)
- Integrated Doctoral Program (MBA + PhD)
X GMAT 2023 Exam Centres:
|XGMT 2023 Exam Centres|