AIMA UGAT 2023 Online Registration for PBT Course has been released on 31st January 2023. AIMA UGAT 2023 is commonly known as All Indian Management Association Under Graduate Aptitude Test. UGAT 2023 exam will be conduct by the All Indian Management Association (AIMA). AIMA UGAT is a national-level examination. It is a pen and paper test which is a screening test for Undergraduate courses such as Integrated MBA, BBA, BHM, and B.Com.
It is held every year by the All India Management Association. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of AIMA UGAT 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
AIMA UGAT 2023 Registration: Started
AIMA UGAT 2023 Online Registration for PBT Course has been started on 31st January 2023. Click Here to Register.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- JIMS | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita B.tech, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
AIMA UGAT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for AIMA UGAT Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Starting of the application form||31st January 2023|
|Last Date for Registration (Payment by DD)||28th April 2023|
|Last Date for Online Registration (Online Payment)||28th April 2023|
|Admit Card Release||1st May 2023|
|UGAT 2023 Exam Date||6th May 2023|
|Announcement of the result||June 2023|
|Counseling starts from||July 2023|
AIMA UGAT 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for AIMA UGAT 2023:
- Applicants are required to upload the documents in a prescribed format.
- Make the application fee payment through online & offline mode.
- Applicants are required to fill choices of five participating universities where they are seeking for admission.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Steps to Apply for AIMA UGAT 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the AIMA UGAT Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of AIMA UGAT 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -AIMA UGAT Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of AIMA UGAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the AIMA UGAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- AIMA UGAT 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in AIMA UGAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
AIMA UGAT 2023 Application Form Fee:
AIMA UGAT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- For all the applicants, the application fee will be Rs 750.
AIMA UGAT 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
AIMA UGAT 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the AIMA UGAT 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as AIMA UGAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit AIMA UGAT 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the AIMA UGAT 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on AIMA UGAT registration
- Enter AIMA UGAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for AIMA UGAT Application Form Correction?
- AIMA UGAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
AIMA UGAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: The nationality of applicants should be Indian.
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed the 10th and 12th board examinations from a recognized educational board.
- Appearing: Those applicants who are appearing in class 12th boards can also apply for the examination.
AIMA UGAT 2023 Courses Offered:
- Integrated MBA (IMBA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- Bachelor of Business Management
- Bachelor of Hotel Management
- BSc. IT
- Bachelor of Foreign Trade (BFT)
- Bachelor of Information Technology and Management
AIMA UGAT 2023 Exam Centres:
Test City Code
State / U.T.
|113||Jammu||Jammu & Kashmir|