ATIT/ITSAT 2023 Application Form has been released for UG Courses through online mode. ITSAT 2023 is referred to as ICFAI Tech School Admission Test it is commonly known as ATIT 2023 (Admission Test for ICFAI Tech) and it is an All India level entrance exam. Through ATIT/ITSAT 2023, applicants will get into engineering courses.
ITSAT 2023 is conduct by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad. Through this entrance, exam applicants can get admission to the IFHE (Hyderabad), ICFAI University (Dehradun), ICFAI University (Jaipur), ICFAI University (Jharkhand) & ICFAI University (Raipur).
Below in this article, we have provided all the details of ATIT/ITSAT 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
ATIT/ITSAT 2023 Registration: Started
ATIT/ITSAT 2023 Online Application Form has been Released for UG Courses. Click Here to Apply/Register.
ATIT/ITSAT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for ATIT/ITSAT Registration 2023:
ATIT/ITSAT 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for ATIT/ITSAT 2023:
- Applicants will get ITSAT 2023 Application Form online as well as offline mode.
- ITSAT 2023 Application Form will fill application from the website.
- In the application, applicants need to attach the recent color passport size photograph on the Application Form.
- It is very necessary to mention the valid e-mail Id.
Steps to Apply for ATIT/ITSAT 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the ATIT/ITSAT Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of ATIT/ITSAT 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -ATIT/ITSAT Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of ATIT/ITSAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the ATIT/ITSAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- ATIT/ITSAT 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in ATIT/ITSAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- In case of an offline Application Form, applicants need to fill the details online and thereafter download it and send it along with the Demand draft to the address given below:Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program)
ITSAT Office, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
Ph: 040-23440967, Toll Free: 1800-599-0767
E-mail: [email protected]
ATIT/ITSAT 2023 Application Form Fee:
ATIT/ITSAT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The application fee was Rs.500/- for all candidates.
ATIT/ITSAT 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
ATIT/ITSAT 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the ATIT/ITSAT 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as ATIT/ITSAT form correction is a one-time activity.
- Applicants can contact ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education through e-mail – [email protected] or through
- Phone numbers – 040-23440967 and 1800-425-0767 (Toll Free).
How to Edit ATIT/ITSAT 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the ATIT/ITSAT 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on ATIT/ITSAT registration
- Enter ATIT/ITSAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for ATIT/ITSAT Application Form Correction?
- ATIT/ITSAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
ATIT/ITSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should be a citizen of India.
- Applicants must need to have cleared the secondary and senior secondary level of exam with Physics, Chemistry, Math and English as mandatory subjects
- It is necessary to score 60% in aggregate in the qualifying exam
- Applicants appearing for final exams and waiting for final result are also eligible to apply for the exam
- All Candidates should fulfill the minimum age requirements prescribed by the respective Board of class XII.
- Candidates who have finished 12 years of official schooling is eligible for ITSAT 2023.
- Admission is based on scores secured in ITSAT 2023 / JEE (Main) 2023 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests (2023).
ATIT/ITSAT 2023 Courses Offered:
B.Tech in Civil Engineering
B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
B.Tech in Data Science & Artificial Intelligence
B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
B.Sc in Mathematics
B.Sc in Physics
ATIT/ITSAT 2023 Exam Centres:
|State||Test Center City|