KVPY 2023 Application Form will be released by 1st week of September 2022 through online mode. KVPY is known as the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana is a national level scholarship programs organized by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India. The exam is conducted to encouraging the bright students studying Basic Sciences to take up research career in Science.
Below in this article, we have provided all the details of KVPY 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
KVPY 2023 Registration: To be released
KVPY 2023 Application Form will be released by 1st week of September 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
KVPY 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for KVPY Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of October 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||1st week of January 2023|
|Exam Date||Last week of January 2023|
KVPY 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for KVPY 2023:
- Application Form will be released through online mode only by 1st week of September 2022.
- The Application form will be released for eligible candidates only, so candidates must check their eligibility before applying for KVPY.
- The details filled by candidates in application form must be correct and authentic any alteration will cause rejection of application form.
- Every eligible candidate will have to submit the application form before the last date of submission as no application form will be accepted after due date.
- The KVPY 2023 Application form will be submit till the last week of October 2022.
Steps to Apply for KVPY 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the KVPY Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of KVPY 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -KVPY Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of KVPY Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the KVPY Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- KVPY 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc.
- Now upload photograph and signature in KVPY application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brouchure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brouchure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
KVPY 2023 Application Form Fee:
KVPY 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
KVPY 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
KVPY 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the KVPY 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as KVPY form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit KVPY 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the KVPY 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on KVPY registration
- Enter KVPY application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for KVPY Application Form Correction?
- KVPY form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
KVPY 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Education Qualification: Applicants should be appearing in the 11th standard from any known board.
- Subjects: Applying candidate should have Science & Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Marks Secured: Applicants should have obtained at least 75% marks (65% for SC/ST/PWD) in their 10th board examination to be eligible for KVPY.
For SX Stream:
- Education Qualification: Candidates appearing in the 10+2 intermediate from any recognised board can apply for SX Stream.
- Subjects: Applicants must have science subjects (PCB / PCM) in their qualifying examination.
- Marks Secured: Applicants must have scored minimum 75% marks in class 12th (65% for SC/ ST/ PWD) aggregate in Mathematics and Science subjects in 10th level.
For SB Stream:
- Education Qualification: Applicants enrolled in the 1st year of undergraduate program in Basic Sciences are eligible for scholarship test.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology as compulsory subject.
- Marks Secured: One should have scored 60% marks (50% for SC/ ST/ PWD) in Mathematics & Science in 12th level.
KVPY 2023 Courses Offered:
It aims to offer candidates to take up research careers in Science. Under the program, all the eligible candidates are offered scholarships and contingency grants until the pre-PhD level.
KVPY 2023 Exam Centres:
Below we have provided the KVPY 2023 Test centres State-wise:
|Bihar||Patna, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur,|
|Chhattisgarh||Bilaspur, Bhilai Nagar, Raipur|
|Jharkhand||Dhanbad, Bokaro, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Orissa||Bhubaneshwar, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Cuttack, Berhampur|
|Assam||Guwahati, Silchar, Dibrugarh, Tezpur|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Burdwan, Durgapur, Hoogly, Kalyani, Kolkata, Siliguri|
|Haryana||Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hisar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Rohtak, Sonipat|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Sikar, Udaipur|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Noida, Prayagraj, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee|
|Andhra Pradesh||Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, Tirupathi, Visakhapatnam, Kurnool,|
|Karnataka||Haliyal, Belagavi, Bengaluru, Chikkamangaluru, Davanagere, Bidar, Chikkaballapura, Dharwad, Kalaburagi, Hassan, Hubballi, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Udupi, Puttur, Shivamogga|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Ernakulam, Idukki, Kannur, Kasaragod, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Pathanamthitta, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur|
|Tamil Nadu||Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Vellore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Kanchipuram, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodra|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Jalgaon, Amaravati, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Thane|