TISSNET 2023 Application Form will be released by January 2023 through online mode. TISS NET is known as the Tata Institute of Social Science National Entrance Test is a university level entrance exam organized by the Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS). TISSNET exam will be held for those candidates willing to get admission in various programs offered by TISS Institution.
Through this exam, TISS provides admission in various programs offered including MA, M.Sc., and B. Ed-MEd Integrated fields. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of TISSNET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
TISSNET 2023 Registration: To be released
TISSNET 2023 Application Form will be released by January 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
TISSNET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for TISSNET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||January 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||10th February 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||17th February 2023|
|Exam Date||26th February 2023|
TISSNET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for TISSNET 2023:
- The Application form will be released by 1st week of January 2023 through online mode.
- The TISSNET 2023 Registration Form will be released for eligible candidates only, so candidates must fulfill their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Candidates are advised to fill various details in the application form like Personal Details, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email Id, Educational Details etc..
- The details filled by candidates in the application form should be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any alteration could cause rejection of application form.
- The application form must be submitted before the specific dates as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 2nd week of February 2023.
Steps to Apply for TISSNET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the TISSNET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of TISSNET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -TISSNET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of TISSNET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the TISSNET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- TISSNET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in TISSNET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
TISSNET 2023 Application Form Fee:
TISSNET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online as well as offline mode.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Mode of transaction||Category||No. of Programs|
|Online as well as offline mode||General||1030||2060||3090|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ NCL||260||520||780|
TISSNET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
TISSNET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the TISSNET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as TISSNET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit TISSNET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the TISSNET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on TISSNET registration
- Enter TISSNET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for TISSNET Application Form Correction?
- TISSNET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
TISSNET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Education Qualification: Applicants must have completed 15 year of formal education with any pattern of study from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: There won’t be any age limits for TISSNET 2023.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination of required qualification can also apply for the examination, but they must complete it before September 30,2023.
TISSNET 2023 Courses Offered:
52 courses are offered at TISS Mumbai for Tata Institute of Social Science Mumbai admissions . Some of which are M.A. , M.P.H., M. Lib. Sc. etc. TISS Mumbai offers 23 specializations in Master of Arts such as M.A. Human Resource Management and Labor Relations, M.A. Education Elementary, M.A. Development Studies, M.A. Criminology and Justice etc.
TISS Mumbai courses are offered in the following disciplines: sciences, law , hospitality and tourism, management and business administration, medicine and allied sciences, arts, humanities and social sciences.
TISSNET 2023 Exam Centres: